Gameforge login ticket is invalid or has expired error bulletin

    • #1

    WHY? Your Gameforge login ticket is invalid or hasexpired.Account authentication has failed.Please try again afterward.

  • Zhirelia

    Added the Label GameForge Launcher/Steam

  • Korin

    Inverse the title of the thread from "help" to "Gameforge login ticket is invalid or has expired error message".

    • #2

    Then I've been online with 3 of my characters this morning and now getting this error when I tried to log in over again.

    Restarted computer.....stock-still it.

    • #three

    Hello, now after long time awaited I'm attempt to enter the game but after I select the server (Europe) hi become me some error what's its the problem ? I try to make another new account and his become me a new problem, like You lot dont have an account on this game, endeavour first to create a game account. Please someone Aid Me !!!

    • #iv


    Error

    Are yous facing the same error?
    Swapping to mobile net fixes this issue for me (but not platonic ofc).
    Not sure what is going on anymore, was able to login yesterday :l Raised a support ticket and hoping for the all-time.

    Hope they don't RIP my account like they did with Soulworkers.

    • #5

    Cheers and then much for idea, but i endeavour that only when arive at home. I endeavor and coming with a response.